Digital Hologram in india
We are Leading suppliers and exporters of Holograms in India. New Technology is Developed by us in field of Holography.Digital holograms is new development by us from high quality megapixel Digital Cameras we create holograms of real world objects. A hologram is an optical element or an image that can record all information present in a wave front-both amplitude and phase information. In other words, a hologram can reproduce the complete 3D wavefront of a captured image or object . . Digital holograms are used to provide three-dimensional (3D) information of a scene or object. Digital cameras capture images which record the intensity of an optical wavefront.
Process of making digital holograms
Digital holograms are a series of computer-generated images in sequential order and these images do not require to record the light distribution of the objects, unlike optical holograms. The research work of digital holograms is mainly inclined towards formation and rendering of images. It is possible to reconstruct the imaginary objects that do not exist physically in digital holography. Digital holograms are initially saved as a file directly and using a computer program they are reconstructed. They are simpler to record and reconstruct, but resolution is much lower than a holographic film. Digital Hologram sticker Manufacturer in India.
The content for digital holograms can easily be produced by non-experts, and the printing process is comparatively inexpensive. Usually a three-dimensional graphical scene, a series of digital photographs or a short movie of a real object is enough for producing digital holograms.Holographic flims in Mumbai.
Compared to a conventional optical holography, digital holograms have many advantages. These are as follows:
• Digital holograms have strong anti-disturb property.
• They are easy to be modified.
• They are difficult to be imitated.
• By using the pixel holograph and embossment, hologram films can be fabricated by transforming digital holograms. This can make digital hologram anti-counterfeiting identifiers.
• Digital holography uses holographic printers, exposing the photosensitive emulsion with computer generated images. This leads to the creation of conventional holograms with digital content rather than real scenery.
• 2D/ 3D graphics or digital photographs and movies can be printed which helps in the holographic recording of real outdoor scenes, completely synthetic objects, and objects in motion. This is impossible to achieve with optical holography.
• Digital holograms can be multiplexed.
• Another basic advantage is that the content for digital holograms can easily be created by non-experts and the printing process is not very expensive compared to conventional holograms.
• A series of digital photographs or a short movie of a real object is enough for producing digital holograms.